Saturday, September 8, 2012

Picture Book...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjDu3E5zDks




My favorite picture. 1979.  No make-up.
I look vaguely Norwegian. And Pretty Vacant.
Writing.  North Carolina, maybe?
20 going on 12.  Baby face.



Hybrid Hippie-punk. 1980? Definitely in a Georgia cemetery. Almost cut my hair




London, Covent Garden, mid 1980's.


                                    Punk days, 1985-87? 50-cent Woolworth's Hair Rinse



.
Punk watered down for Sunday dinner.  Adorable sleepy daughter.  Doesn't seem so rad nowadays, but Mom didn't care for even the watered down "raccoon" eyes...


   Midwest sisters, 1989, a contrast. Platinum and dark hair(backside).  I just realized I was trying to do some androgynous Andy Warhol/Edie Sedgewick look--  (without the money or style), --never entered my mind then.

  Daughter wants "out!", auntie! Know how she feels....  That striped shirt is now in my son's quilt.


1993: Post Punk.


The following were a vigilante art project at the then defunct Vinoy hotel. Braved "No Trespassing" and arrest signs to take these pictures:






Me now:


No comments:

Post a Comment